Sunday, May 22, 2022

Hello everyone . . so much time past!

The continuation of malovolence against us (normal humans living day to day life all over the world) by the dissease spreaded from, well..now so many sources that you can be so confused that - in my opinion - it's just better even to stop to thinking about it or at least..see what's going on and move on in life and...... listen to the new music releases, which I mentioned in my last, reeeally long time ago post.

So, the Ministry album came out, Times Of Grace too, Red Hot Chili Peppers and few more, for instance great Mark Tremonti released a "piece of good food" for us as well :)))

More about the releases tomorrow because.. I came back for GOOD, yes you heard me, now it's real, I have the time to manage a lot of s**t so.. no longer 'trash talk' and, later .. (!)

Stay tuned y'all ! ! !

No comments:

Post a Comment

SLIPKNOT "The End, So Far" (2o22)

Hi everyone after some time but.. "guns blazing" right now and next review will be posted faster then this one for sure 😎 Ano...